Imported goods which are usually subject to customs duty may be eligible for total or partial duty relief, subject to what happens to those goods after they are imported, for example:
- The intended end-use of the goods;
- Their ultimate destination, or time required to be in the EU;
- The nature of subsequent processing;
- Whether the goods contain any EU content;
- Or many other possible circumstances
We can help businesses to make the most of any relevant duty relief regimes to make significant reductions in duty costs – why not complete our duty questionnaire or book a consultation to find out more?